[Wolves] Mo killed my Modem :-)

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 17:18:59 GMT 2004

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 15:22:02 +0100 (CET), Peter
<peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> > over the last 12 years I have spent 12 years minus about 6 weeks in
> > relationships like this and that was a trick I picked up early on but
> > unfortunatly jennie is a very creative speller so it would still be
> > wrong but would be my fault for not correcting the spellings discretly.
> > You can't win, but if you play your cards right they throw you a few
> > titbits ;-)
>
> ROTFLMAO
>
> See what I mean? even the most cunning of plans fail the latest one is its
> all my fault the crap on the tele lately! I've tried to explain that I don't
> scedule the programs but I get that look that can destroy Mike Tyson :-)
>
> Sorry for replying from a Windows machine but have taken Laptop home as we
> are going to the pub soon :-)
>

> --
> Regards
> Peter Cannon
> peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

Ah, Peter, Peter, Peter.  There is a secret way to handling women and
I have found out what it is :-)  It is called selective deafness.
When she who must be obeyed starts ranting I go deaf.  When she calls
me to tell me my dinner is ready my hearing becomes crystal once more
:-)

I knew all those years of working in heavy industry with the
subsequent partial hearing loss would be of some use.

With apologies to those on the list who are or know somebody who is
truly deaf.  I make light of it but mean no offence as I really am
slightly hard of hearing.

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer