[Wolves] Blogs and CMSs

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 30 18:37:25 GMT 2004

 --- sparkes <sparkes at westmids.biz> wrote:

> I'm using wordpress with one of the standard themes
> and Ade commented on
> how nice it looks ;-)

Yes I know ;) I mean no offence but I was looking for
something a bit cleaner looking. I wasn't happy with
the font or the colour scheme. You'll see what I mean
when I get it up.

> One word of warning is change the name of the post
> script and you will
> cut down on comment spam from my maximum of 100+
> some days to less than
> 1 a week.

Right I found the support link for that, t'will be
done.

Being a poverty stricken student, I'm going to have to
host this on my own server behind my Smoothwall and
ADSL connection. Is this going to be a terrible thing
in terms of bandwidth, security and stability? I'd
hate to make a mess of PW with a feed from a
problematic server, but I can't afford hosting.

Ad

=====
--

http://www.drinky.org.uk