[Wolves] ADSL or cable broadband?

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Sun Feb 1 17:07:55 GMT 2004

Matthew Revell spoo'd forth:

> Right, I should  have moved into my new house by the end of next month, so
> it's time I chose: ADSL or Blueyonder.

When I went cable, I did so for two reasons: so I could get cable
telly and phones too, and because ADSL was more expensive and less
well supported. These days, the second reason has pretty much gone
away, and there are fewer restrictions -- ADSL providers tend to let
you run servers on your end and so on without bitching as much, that
sort of thing. Given the choice, I think I'd probably go ADSL.

Aq.

--
Once saw someone misspell thesaurus as theosaurus, and someone asked if
a theosaurus was a giant omnipotent dinosaur.