[Wolves] MyDoom.A/B

Chris Ball chris at puremorning.co.uk
Tue Feb 3 15:05:47 GMT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "fizzy" <fizzyorguk at yahoo.com>
first of all.. i'd like to point out that drunkeness and
over-infusiastic(sp?) reading of the bbc news website lead to that mail
lol..

>  What /would/ be wicked would be for
> IBM to totally smash SCO in court and then Darl to >get
> a good shoeing outside the court room.

wow... :D i wonder if  we  could arrange pay per view fight thing... like
wrestlemania.. microsoft/sco vs unix/gnu-linux tag team matches? that's
probably the only wrestling i'd watch.. geek wrestling...

Bill Gates Vs. RMS grudge fight? lol

Chris

---