[Wolves] MyDoom.A/B

simonb at geek-web.co.uk simonb at geek-web.co.uk
Tue Feb 3 15:51:25 GMT 2004

Going off topic trying to sort a prob i got at work with macs and active
directory, went on irc and had them talking about mydoom.b, of course but
they got some ideas for a change hehe
.... has joined #windows
andew> mydoom.b?
<WAG0N> andew yes
<andew> attacking m$ instead of sco
<smithson> bet a linux user wrote it
<smithson> heh
<nk_root66> well besides... read today in the newspaper that mydoom
attacked their servers... so this virus might be created by some
linux-guy, caused by sco to say, that the linux-sources stole code from
sco's unix?
<smithson> ah... propaganda
<andew> probably written by someone at sco so they can blame linux users
 it went on but got pointless.

SimonB