[Wolves] OpenOffice File

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 3 21:02:35 GMT 2004

Thanks for the info. it seems that OOo is like this. I
don't want to force it to become a clone of MS Word,
perhaps I am being a bit of a puritan. I thought there
would just be OOo file to click on and it opens the
doc; I can do that from within OOo Writer no problems.
Perhaps its my mind set is still with MS and expecting
things to look like what I have used before?? I don't
want to go back!! :-)

many thanks

Mo

 --- Ron Wellsted <ron at wellsted.org.uk> wrote: > On