[Wolves] Screenshot of your desktop

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Feb 5 13:08:38 GMT 2004

Hi Matt

I have had a direct mail from Jono and replied apologising for any
offence I may have caused, I was just getting a little frustrated.
It's bad enough for a bald, fat 40 year old trying to get to grips with
linux without having to opportunity to "sup with the gods" barred as
well.

Cheers
Chastened Pete

On Thu, 2004-02-05 at 12:51, Matthew Revell wrote:

> Peter Cannon wrote:
>
> > I would send you a desktop screenshot but obviously I am not a member
> > of the inner circle as my postings to the list don't get through.
> >
> Hi Peter - I'm sorry you think there's an inner circle but, I promise
> you, there isn't! There does seem to be a huge delay on your emails
> reaching the list, for one reason or another.

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk