[Wolves] Screenshot of your desktop

Chris Procter Chris at foxonline.co.uk
Mon Feb 9 10:33:16 GMT 2004

Why does everyone run KDE/Gnome these days?

Anyway, work:-
http://quizplayer.foxonline.co.uk/images/desktop.jpg

Home :-
http://www.apple.com/macosx/ (well sort of, you get the idea)

I would screenshot my yellow dog Linux partition but ever since upgrading to
MacOSX 10.3 and hosing my bootloader/firmware settings its "not dead, just
resting"... but imagine a stylishly minimalist Windowmaker/Gnustep setup
lost in a ghost world of inaccesable hard drive partitions.

chris