[Wolves] Plain text email

Lee Jordan lists at leejordan.org.uk
Tue Feb 10 09:20:17 GMT 2004

Depends on the audience. A linux user group isn't suited to the use of HTML
emails as some people would read email in a non-grapical way here.

I get a few newsletters from bands or software companies in HTML format, as
long as they are neatly presented and take up little space then that's ok.
Even better when they include forms etc saves the hassle of opening another
window.

HTML email as spam has to be the most annoying :(