[Wolves] List

Helen Randle helenr at gmx.co.uk
Tue Feb 10 21:14:10 GMT 2004

 Wolves LUG (Operating No Ice) - Feb 11th 2004
 The Standard, Cleveland Street, Wolves : 7.30pm

 This is the meet that the last one should have been.
 We are celebrating Aq and Matt's birthday. We are
 also celebrating the end of Matts sanity due to
 engagement.

 Everyone should attempt to make it and get driven or
 taxied if possible.

 Goers:

    1. James
    2. Matthew R (I'll be driven there and trollied
    on the way home ... sorry for poor joke)
    3. Ron
    4. David (Additional birthday person - his is on
    the 17th so this is the closest LUG)
    5. Kat (who will soon have L plates!)
    6. Rob
    7. Ade
    8. Jono (suppose I should add myself really)
    9. Dan
    10. fizz (probably driving, thinking this may not
 be the best log to quiz people on 2.6.2 :) )

 No Goers:
    1. Mo -babysitting :-(
    2. Helen

 Late Goosers:
    1. Lee - I have a lecture until 9ish but I'll try
 and make it down (I'm
 taking a database module at the uni!)

By the way, what's a gooser? And why would they be late???