[Wolves] Firefox?

Chris Procter Chris at foxonline.co.uk
Thu Feb 12 09:00:11 GMT 2004

Running it on windows as my default browser, seems faster then 0.7 (Mozilla
Firebird, Pheonix, whatever) to start up, but not faster to wake up after
long periods of non-use (although Fire* generally is faster at starting and
waking up then Mozilla in my experience).

It has a nice downloader, erm, apart from that... might be a bit faster
rendering I supose...

There are no real noticable big changes from 0.7, upgrade if you can, dont
worry too much if you cant just yet.

Oh yes I forgot one big change, it has mozilla's DOM inspector which 0.7
didn't, nice if you're a web developer, probably not important if you
aren't.

chris