[Wolves] Bandwidth monitoring

Simon Burke its_simon_burke at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 10:03:18 GMT 2004

Hi ppl,
 missed the meet again cuz I was coding most the nite, it was only a
Javascript menu, but wrote custom files to correct the errors for each
borwser (well Ie, Netscape4, Mozilla, opera and modern netscapes). That
takes a while. But still its all 160k including the images so im happy.

Anyway, back at work and I've either gotta find or code an app that monitors
bandwidth per user, rather than per IP address. Does anyone know of any
software, or otherwise what lang I should write it in?? May be able to
persuade boss to let me put a small *nix box in for this purpose..

Cheerz for any help