[Wolves] Console source formatting. (Ping: Aq.)

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Fri Feb 13 10:26:26 GMT 2004

Old Dan spoo'd forth:
> Just wondering, Aq...
>
> Have you tried Motor?

I did, a while back, and I've just tried it again. It's
project-oriented. So you have to create a project for everything you
edit in it. Moreover, you have to pick a project type, and it supports
c, c++, java, and perl. I could live with the wrong project type, I
suppose, but having to create a project is a no-no; I want to use it
to reply to mails and so on as well, which obviously don't have a
project associated with them.

So: nice try, but no cigar. Next suggestion? :)

Aq.

--
Two things I learned for sure during a particularly intense acid trip
in my own lost youth: (1) everything is a trivial special case of