[Wolves] elgoog web parser.

sparkes sparkes at phreaker.net
Fri Feb 13 18:43:43 GMT 2004

just a note to promote my new toy.  It is a little python script that
reverses the text on a web page.  It might grow into something that
reverses the style as well.  Aq will be glad to see I used python ;-)
and that I am correctly using my domain name ;-)

an example of what it outputs can be seen below

http://www.westmids.biz/projects/elgoog/test.php

and the source is available from

http://www.westmids.biz/projects/elgoog/elgoog.py

elgoog is google in reverse but this first version won't work on google
cos it chokes on non xml docs.  I might do something about this but
don't hold your breath ;-)

sparkes

--
 web development   software   training   writing
             http://www.westmids.biz