[Wolves] Linux on the radio

sparkes sparkes at phreaker.net
Sat Feb 14 17:06:43 GMT 2004

On Sat, 2004-02-14 at 16:25, Matthew Revell wrote:
> sparkes said:
> >>
> >> I second that - 90%+ of criminals have families.
> >>
> > give or take ~10%
> >
> > "Thus, unless you're an illiterate and malnourished Asian with exactly
> > 1.04 vaginas and 0.96 testicles, living in substandard housing, you do
> > not qualify as normal but as abnormal, subnormal, supernormal,
> > paranormal or some variety of nonnormal." ref
> > http://www.rawilson.com/csicon.shtml
>
> Have I missed something, or am I dumb? What you talking about, Willis?

that stats say whatever you want them to but if you take them literally
then they apply to no one at all.

average the standard human based on the population of the world and you
get the above average person.

fizzy was talking about locking the stable door after the horse has
bolted, cutting off ones nose to spite ones face and other stupid knee
jerk responses to stats in the media ;-)  Fizzy wanted to ban families
because most abuse takes place in the home, David added to that by
calling for the ban on families based on the fact most criminals have
families and I took that to the most riduculus extreme by calling on the
ban of the average person who must be guilty of everything if stats are
to be believed.

glad to be non-normal ;-)

sparkes