[Wolves] Linux on the radio

Lee Jordan lists at leejordan.org.uk
Tue Feb 17 09:11:09 GMT 2004

Radio 4 gets my vote for best news programing at 6pm closely followed by
Channel4 News at 7, everything else is inferior and only worth skipping past
shouting la la la la. Radio4 has cool doco's on that if you miss you can
playback.

Longview are cool, strange how you never see the lead singer and Beck in the
same room, a little raw on ocassion and on the loud side for such small
venues. 6Music has a place in my heart mainly for sessions and the like.