[Wolves] Picture

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 14:53:19 GMT 2004

 --- Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk>
wrote: > Hi Sparkes

> On Tue, 2004-02-17 at 14:34, sparkes wrote:
> > out of interest whose inner circle is up for a
> birching next week?
> >
> > sparkes
> >
> > PS, Peter you really should come to a lug meeting
> so you can put a face
> > to all this silliness
> That can be sorted now if you like? am I allowed to
> send pictures via
> the list? If you have all had your dinner and are
> not receiving medical
> treatment I can send a picky now
>
> Regards
>
> Peter Cannon

The last photo mailed direct to the list caused all
sorts of problems, so uploading it to some webspace
and posting a link to it is prefered way of doing
things, this way, people with non-graphical mail
clients can go look at your picture.

More preferable is that you come to a meeting ;)

Ad

PS I did mail back Peter regarding my absence from the
NFS discussion we were having, but it hasn't made the
list yet while more recent postings have appeared...

=====
http://www.drinky.org.uk

Use Linux. Because it's better.