[Wolves] Picture link

Matthew Revell wolveslug at understated.co.uk
Tue Feb 17 15:44:32 GMT 2004

Peter Cannon wrote:

>I created the site myself I was proud of it, my one redeeming success,
>but you have now killed all the joy in my life and I am writing this
>from the top floor of Cannock multi story car park "my blood is on your
>conscience" good by cruel world!

Well, you gave it a go, that's the important thing, I reckon ... so long
as you build on it. It takes a while, but it's fairly easy to learn all
the tips and tricks, once you're in the swing of it. A good place to
look is http://www.w3schools.com/

I think the main to remember is that your message is the most important
thing. So, if people can read you message and get around the site easily
enough, then the main part of the job is done. I would say that, tho',
as I'm a writer :)

I'd advise against using Java navigation, as you can do everything using
normal HTML, which is quicker and available to more people. It's also
easier for you to change.