[Wolves] Picture link

David Goodwin david at openminds.co.uk
Tue Feb 17 16:59:51 GMT 2004

> Yeah it's really popular with those who still haven't forgiven Raleigh
> for doing away with the chopper bike. There's nothing like a shift stick
> between your legs.
>
> More of a worry on the dog front is their bi product but the deeper into
> the enchanted forest you go the better (it can get quite muddy) it gets.

I don't mind cleaning up after them if there are e.g. signs asking you
to do so... or it's obviously a playing field / path or similar... if
it's rough grass and/or muddy etc I see no point.. especially
considering the amount of other rubbish (glass, beer cans, burnt out
motor bikes etc) there can be....

> As you know I live in Bloxwich so why don't you check out the Sneyd
> pools at least thats what I think their called? lots of water = lots of
> mud.

Where abouts are they? There is one lot of "rough" park near by which I
run through most mornings which has a pool - but that's it. Any chance
of a multimap (or similar) link?

thanks

David.