[Wolves] SBLUG Eric Raymond talk list

Matthew Revell wolveslug at understated.co.uk
Wed Feb 18 09:10:40 GMT 2004

fizzy wrote:

> --- Matthew Revell <wolveslug at understated.co.uk>
>wrote:
>

>>I may be on honeymoon (if we can find a vicar, we
>>might be getting
>>married on April 10th this year) but if I'm not, I'd
>>love to come.
>>

>How do you have a stag night in September if you're
>getting married in April! Congrats dude :D

Well, it's all a bit odd, really. We want to have the reception at the
Halfpenny Green vineyard but they're closing down their function barn
thing at the end of April, so that's why we might be doing it in a rush.
However, no matter how many times I ring, I can't get hold of either
minister for the churches by us.