[Wolves] Air that I breathe

David Goodwin david at openminds.co.uk
Wed Feb 18 13:12:48 GMT 2004

> There in black and white, full on, no holds barred was full explanation
> of sex and sexual intercourse.
>
> Now I'm no prude but at 12yrs I think it could have been handled a bit
> more delicate.

Why? Most 12 year olds will have a vague idea already, and considering
there are quite a few 12 year old kids with daughters.....

> My daughters thought it hysterical and proceeded to ask
> "do you do that dad?" I am now hiding in the spare room and seeking
> political asylum in the Falklands.

In a few years time, they'll cringe at the thought of you doing *it*...

> Finally my girls will not be having boyfriends as blokes only want one
> thing and if they say "I just want to be friends" or "I just want to buy
> you a drink" they're lying buggers.

When I was 12 I had a sex-ed lesson (last year of primary school) ....
and then more before GCSEs somewhere (perhaps when 13/14??)

David