[Wolves] bigdict.gz

sparkes sparkes at phreaker.net
Wed Feb 18 18:20:58 GMT 2004

On Wed, 2004-02-18 at 17:58, Wayne Morris wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-02-18 at 17:38, sparkes wrote:

> I just twigged something, I only use phpnuke 6.5 and that has a number
> from a gif that you need to type in as well as username and pass

uh uh

> Has php 7 removed this feature, or does you cracker defeat it?
To crack this feature you would need access to the config.php.

It requires the hidden random_num field, the sites unique string (in
config.php), and I think the useragent string to generate the number in
the image.

If you have access to the string in config.php it's a couple of lines of
python, if you don't it's a few more ;-)

sparkes