[Wolves] Stop!!

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Feb 19 12:18:26 GMT 2004

Hi All

Deep Breath:

1: Please read all the emails you will find that it was not I that made
any reference to violence!

2: To the individual who thinks it is intimidating to point out another
individual is a kick boxer, thats why we have a police force I grew out
of the my dads bigger than your dad many years ago.

3: As far as I'm concerned if some one attacks me then I have the right
to have ago at them this subject started in a light hearted manner by
anyones standards but certain individuals used it as a forum to vent
their spleen this culminated in what I and my colleges here at work
perceived to be a personal attack against me.

4: My comment of I will be at the next meet was not meant to be
perceived as threatening however I can see that it may have looked that
way and I apologise what I meant was I will be there so that it could be
continued in person which is very different than by email. Email allows
you to speak remotely and with no knowledge of the persons personality.

5: We can all be grown up about it or not and agree things got out of
hand I have been man enough to admit I was wrong and have a clear
conscience.

Finally: This is not a cop out but I have heard this morning that I will
be going into hospital on Thursday of next week for an operation I doubt
I will be fit for Wednesday's meet but I will come to the next one and
buy any one a peace offering drink who will accept it

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk