[Wolves] Allo

fr0st carl at fr0st.co.uk
Thu Feb 26 12:02:16 GMT 2004

l33t! LMFAO!!

HAI! CTC! :D

i are a n00b, i are n0t 3r33t innit :P

"check the man page, shamone HEEE HEEE!"

Just for those who dont know who I am, I are Trig (carl) I are called
TriGGer/TriG because I get jokes slow.. I work for a Linux company in
crewe and known Jono, Lee and Invisible beard from previous shows. I
have shared drinks with them and Dan the Man, oh and shared a desire to
look up a scottish mans kilt to see if he did have underwear on.. I
think we also shared a desire to look at wanna be maryln monroes chest
at a trade show...
So herro :D

- TriG