[Wolves] GIMP 2.0pre3 - anyone tried it?

Old Dan dan at dannyboy.dnsalias.org
Thu Feb 26 12:56:34 GMT 2004

Hi all

I just downloaded and compiled Gimp 2 pre3.  I was all ready to slate it
big time since they make a big thing of the new UI and TBH from the
screenshots they didn't look all that different from 1.2.

I'm not going to slate it.  It rocks.  The printing module now actually
makes sense, you now have a series of options for image size (as opposed
to just 'enter how big you want it'...) including, bizarrely, toilet
paper, CMYK is in there (though admittedly God only knows where...), and
most importantly it is now more Colourful and Flashy.  :)

So, in short, it rocks.  Go on, try it, you /know/ you want to.  :)

--
Dan
..the Man who gets python questions wrong.