[Wolves] LugRadio

sparkes sparkes at phreaker.net
Thu Feb 26 17:36:05 GMT 2004

On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 14:29, Matthew Revell wrote:
> It may interest some of you to know that the LugRadio site is now online
> at http://www.lugradio.org/
excellent, a new site design is also on the way to fix one or two
problems and make it look fscking good at the same time.  Your enjoyment
will not be effected ;-)

Download page (as requested although the current system works for me
;-), different photos and one or two nice effects now I have the real
content to play with.

Sorry I havn't been around this afternoon I have been blue arsed flying
to try and get my car working.

sparkes