[Wolves] Bittorrent trackers

Jono Bacon jonobacon at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 27 11:53:45 GMT 2004

Hi,

Www.geek-web.co.uk/lugradio-episode1-26Feb04-128kbps.mp3

Www.geek-web.co.uk/lugradio-episode1-26Feb04-stereo.ogg

> Excellent, thanks. If it's okay with you, I'll
> redirect to them
> tomorrow. I'll also update the copy to reflect the
> various mirrors we
> now have. Sparkes, perhaps we need a mirros page?

I think a mirrors page is in order. Thanks Simon also.
:) We should offer a list of mirrors and then when
bandwidth runs out for the main LUGRadio site we can
always switch to other mirrors.

We definitly need a bittorrent tracker somewhere. I
also know very little about setting one up.

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician