[Wolves] Next meet

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Thu Jan 1 16:47:41 GMT 2004

> Hi All,
>     Would it be ok if I (and a friend) came to one of your next meets ? I
> have only recently joined this list so not sure how everything works.
>     What do you people get upto on these meets ? do I need to bring my
> laptop ? Are you all hooked up to a wireless/wired lan ?
>
> Thanks and Happy new year to everyone.

Anyone is welcome :)

I could bring a laptop along with a wireless card in it... if such a thing
would be useful.

The next meeting should be on the 7th (Weds?) starting from about 7:30pm,
just look for the bunch of people shouting rude jokes at one another with
carrier bags full of beer...

David.

--

http://codepoets.co.uk/david