[Wolves] A fun little game for you all :)

Don Cockman don at hauraki.co.uk
Sun Jan 4 14:59:27 GMT 2004

According to the linux counter:
http://counter.li.org/cgi-bin/runscript/display-person.cgi?user=37741

I've been a user since April 1994.....

Erm shurley shome mishtake... That's probably April 1995, since I've just
discovered my original 'Linux Developers Resource' 4CD set, including
Slackware 2.2, Debian 0.91/3 and 'Complete HOWTO docs on-line formatted
for use with an included Microsoft Windows Browser'?!? .... The date on
the CD's is March 1995..... Anyone want a copy???

Oh the joys of running OpenWindows on a 386sx16 with 4MB of memory :-)
watching an xterm window scroll one line at a time when vi-ing a file..
Connected to the internet via a 1200 Baud external modem, small boys in
the park, jumpers for goalposts.... Marvellous... Hmmm..

Just proves what an old git I am - probably.

Cheers,

Don

Hauraki Systems Ltd
www.hauraki.co.uk