[Wolves] We are getting bigger

Matthew Revell wolveslug at understated.co.uk
Tue Jan 6 14:58:15 GMT 2004

I lived in London for five months last year, as you know, and was on the
Lonix mailing list. I received one email from their mailing list saying
that there was a meeting and that was back in July. I reckon they have
some communication issues.

Interestingly, Lonix didn't seem to have a discussion list, such as this.