[Wolves] We are getting bigger

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Tue Jan 6 15:23:11 GMT 2004

Jono Bacon spoo'd forth:
> Joking aside, we met up with the LONIX lot and they
> seemed quite cool. I did get the impression that they
> do not meet very often however, and they met at the
> expo in some trendy pub where it cost me ?7.50 for two
> glasses (not pints) of lager I have never even heard
> of.

I cannot believe you are still going on about this! It was six months
ago, you tight-fisted knobend :)

Lonix events seem to be more of an Event and less of a regular beer
session, I think...

Aq.

--
A man, a plan, a canoe, pasta, heros, rajahs, a coloratura, maps,
snipe, percale, macaroni, a gag, a banana bag, a tan, a tag, a banana