[Wolves] evolution and yahoo

Ade Bradshaw binaryboy at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jan 6 21:35:41 GMT 2004

Not sure if Ive got the wrong end of the stick here but I use Yahoo
Pop/SMTP with my Linux box (thunderbird/ moz mail and evolution). Have
done for ages. Not sure what yahoopops is. My settings are

pop.mail.yahoo.co.uk
smtp.mail.yahoo.co.uk

You do have to tick a box in the settings of your yahoo account online
before you can use this feature however.

Ade