[Wolves] ms fud

Matthew Revell wolveslug at understated.co.uk
Wed Jan 7 09:37:28 GMT 2004

Lee Jordan said:

> Haha, the headings are images of Arial-fonted text, classic!

While I would never want to defend the inappropriate use of graphic text,
I don't think it is Arial. Looks more like Tahoma to me. Sorry to be a nit
picker :)

> It's a company writing about itself, but yus people will believe it
> regardsless :(

Some people certainly will believe it, they believe all sorts of crap. But
I think the momentum of the search for Microsoft alternatives has reached
the point of no return now. That's not to say I reckon MS will be dead in
a year, or anything rash like that.