[Wolves] Fax from MySql database

Jono Bacon jonobacon at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 12:51:52 GMT 2004

Hi Wayne,

I have never faxed from Linux, so take this with a
pinch of salt.

Couldnt you get a command line fax program (hylafax?)
and then do a mysqldump into a file, then cut the
results out with a script and fax it. You could also
use the CGI PHP to output the results of the query in
a readable format to the file and then fax it.

  Jono

--- Wayne Morris <wayne at machx.co.uk> wrote:
> Help!
>
> Still trying to find either:
> Preferably
> 1) a Linux fax program that will send the same fax
> to a list of
> subscribers numbers held in a MySql database
>
> or
>
> 2)
> A way of getting Winfax Pro to access the MysQl db
> (which is on a Redhat
> server) - (I only know how to read MySql using php
> pages)
>
> Cheers
>

> Wayne Morris
> 07960 859346
> --
>
> Live machinery database
> www.machx.co.uk/classifieds/
> Most recently added items
> www.machx.co.uk/classified/recent.php

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician