[Wolves] A fun little game for you all :) - cheating

sparkes sparkes at phreaker.net
Wed Jan 7 20:56:28 GMT 2004

On Sun, 2004-01-04 at 11:12, James Turner wrote:
> I came across this, which appears to be discussion of some sort of Dungeons
> And Dragons style roll-playing game (Perhaps it's a MUD? Perhaps it runs on
> Linux?) Furthermore, the post isn't from me, but from someone else with the
> same name. (Not that I wasn't into MUDs at that time).

ok it's time to start another meme.  Mainly cos it's not fair to keep
mentioning
http://mailman.lug.org.uk/pipermail/wolves/2003-September/002915.html in
an attempt to make it even more important to google ;-)

let's start MobMuding  we all descend on a mud and level like crazy (by
pking?) until the gods notice their mud is being used by more than 2
people at a time for the first time since they showed it to their gf's
then bugger off and leave them to wonder where everyone went ;-)

a mud a week recruiting as we go on should fsck with enough brains to
make it worth a laugh ;-)

sparkes