[Wolves] Consultancy work thingie for union office.

David Goodwin david at openminds.co.uk
Thu Jan 8 10:00:14 GMT 2004

Try freenet for encrypted net access.. hard to trace, secure..

of course i don't think anything can beat a good key sniffer.

Using Linux would probably confuse management, but they'd probably be
unable to do much.

What about external storage - usb pen drives with encryption etc?

If their best attempt at monitoring remotely was vnc, then they're not
exactly clued up ;) what's wrong wtih back orrifice?

David.

--
Technical Consultant
Open Minds High Availability Solutions
e : david.goodwin at openminds.co.uk
t : +44 (0)121 313 3947 f : +44 (0)121 313 3944