[Wolves] Epoch - Was: Peter is now offical timekeeper

Lee Jordan lists at leejordan.org.uk
Thu Jan 8 10:31:10 GMT 2004

Anyone having problem with the Unix Epoch yet. Problems due to hit in 2 days
time? We might be having a few problems but I don't understand the
differences between the bases ie 10 base 12 base?

Which sort of implementation is affected and what software, esp web related
software, will fall over?
Mac Epoch is 100 years old, means not that much to me to be honest.

Cheers
Lee