[Wolves] Poor map reading skills

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Thu Jan 8 10:47:15 GMT 2004

Silent Chain spoo'd forth:
> Hi all
>
> I was just wondering if anyone could help me out here.
> I have booked the 14th off work so I can go to the
> meeting. But I have not got a clue how to get there
> from the Wolves bus station. So I was wondering if
> anyone could give me some directions from the station
> and if anyone knows a good cheap local taxi company I
> can use to get back home.

You've booked a whole day off work? Blimey, we don't start until half
seven or so :)

It's not that far to walk from the bus station, but I'm sure if you ask
nicely one of the drivers will be able to pick you up from there...

Aq.

--
Java sucks. [...] Java on TV set top boxes will suck so hard it
might well inhale people from off  their sofa until their heads