[Wolves] Consultancy work thingie for union office. BAMBAM!

fizzy fizzyorguk at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 14:18:39 GMT 2004

 --- sparkes <sparkes at phreaker.net> wrote:
> thank you house of lords, don't forget
> your time is up and you are first against then
> metaphorical (or actual) come the revolution.

are you missing the word 'wall' here?! Come see Mark
Thomas in Feb :)

> There might be some data protection act things that
> can be done to get
> the firm to tell the union what they process and how
> it is stored.

Human rights act gives you the right to 'privacy in
personal communication'.  To cover this part of the
RIP act (the one we all hate...) states that it is
illegal to intercept any communications.  They have an
exception for business use, they can monitor but not
record your communication.  What the difference is i
don't know...

> In fact move to linux and refuse to
> boot or decrypt the
> filesystems without one of the fobs containing the
> keys. I think fizzy
> can help with the last suggestion.

Any encrypted file system should be able to do this,
this is a legit reason to use a crypto fs rather than
a steg fs, as you're not worried about the phedz
busting your door down....

fizz