[Wolves] Progress report!!

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 8 18:11:12 GMT 2004

Hi

I used "free" on the command line to check on memory
usage and about half of the 512MB is used uP???? and
that was straight from booting up to the desktop with
no applications activated. Which command or
application can I use to check on which processes are
taking the memory and how do I free up some more??

Cheers

Mo

--- sparkes <sparkes at phreaker.net> wrote: > On Wed,