[Wolves] Progress report!!

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 8 21:02:35 GMT 2004

Thanks guys that is really helpful. I was getting
really worried about it. You are right once the app is
loaded its lightning fast.

Is Scribus a good app for doing greeting cards, etc??
When I check YaST it gives three different versions of
Scribus: one listed as Scribus, and the others have
letters and numbers after the name, which is the one I
need to install?? I have checked the dependencies for
the one without the numbers and letters and everything
is ok?

Sorry about all the questions.

Cheers

Mo