[Wolves] Progress report!!

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 9 19:38:41 GMT 2004

Thanks for the info guys. I feel so much better. I
have been trying a few commands and I am actualy
begining to like it!!! I am busy with configuring
things on the pc to make it "my own".

I will be asking for some help with installing
Kaffeine if thats OK, because the version that ships
with SuSE 9.0 is disabled.

Cheers

Mo

Mo Awkati spoo'd forth: