[Wolves] about wolves

Lee Parkes leep at bogus.net
Sat Jan 10 20:35:57 GMT 2004

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 01:17:55PM -0800, david smith wrote:
> i HOPE i have reachED the right people i want to buy a wolF pup.PLEASE reply asAp.

No you haven't reached the right people. Wolves are NOT suitable for puppies,
they are wild animals and should stay in their natural environment. I WILL FIND
OUT WHO YOU ARE AND I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE RELEVANT AUTHORITIES.

It is people like you who are damaging the natural environment, and creating
misery for the animals in that environment. The pups are taken from their
slain parents, they aren't brought up correctly and they aren't domesticated
animals, at best they are tame. They grow up into 120lbs adults that are
capable of bringing a horse down and killing it. Do you want that
responsibility?

Lee