[Wolves] List for NEXT MEETING

James Turner james at turnersoft.co.uk
Sat Jan 10 21:07:45 GMT 2004

On Thursday 08 Jan 2004 8:48 pm, Silent Chain wrote:
> The consensus seemed to be the 14th.  I'll start a
> list:
>
>  Wolverhampton LUG meeting, Wed 14th Jan 2004
>  The Standard indian restaurant, Cleveland
>  Street, Wolverhampton
>
> <http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?G2M?X=391401&Y=298349&A=Y&Z=1>
>
>    Coming:
>    1)sparkes
>    2)David.
>    3)Matthew R
>    4)Dan
>    5)Aq.
>    6)fizz
>    7)Ade (brum)
>    8) Ron
>    9) Josh (Maybe a little late depends on how quick i
>             find it.)
It seems a little complicated at first, but you soon get used to it. (bit like
Linux itself really!)

I was wondering... do you think we should put some actual directions on the
web site considering the one-way system that needs to be negotiated?

As regards routes, do you think it would be worth suggesting that people go
round the ring-road to a specific entry point to the town centre,
irrespective of the initial direction of approach, and we provide directions
from there? I'd be happy to make notes of my usual route inwards from the
ring road if people are interested.

Anyway, I'm coming on Wednesday, so...

   10) James