[Wolves] Poor map reading skills

James Turner james at turnersoft.co.uk
Sat Jan 10 21:16:05 GMT 2004

On Thursday 08 Jan 2004 10:47 am, Aquarius wrote:
> Silent Chain spoo'd forth:
> > Hi all
> >
> > I was just wondering if anyone could help me out here.
> > I have booked the 14th off work so I can go to the
> > meeting. But I have not got a clue how to get there
> > from the Wolves bus station. So I was wondering if
> > anyone could give me some directions from the station
> > and if anyone knows a good cheap local taxi company I
> > can use to get back home.
>
> You've booked a whole day off work? Blimey, we don't start until half
> seven or so :)

Heck! Even I don't get lost so badly that it would take all day to get there.
Don't worry so much! :)

How about we put directions on the web site? I'd be happy to document the
route I take from the ring road by car if people would find it useful.

It should be no problem getting a taxi home. (over to someone else for advice
on good/cheap taxi firms though)

James