[Wolves] PC LOCK UP

gary at walsall.uk.com gary at walsall.uk.com
Sun Jan 11 19:55:56 GMT 2004

I'm not 100% sure, but you should be able to shutdown your PC using your power button if you have a new(ish) motherboard.
If your bios is set to shutdown after holding the power button for 4 seconds, and your ACPI is set up correctly, and kernel supports it, Im sure there should be a way to do this.

Theres some info here, but I'm too lazy to read it.

http://www.au.linuxfromscratch.org/hints/downloads/files/acpid.txt

have fun,
Gary

fizzy <fizzyorguk at yahoo.com> wrote ..