[Wolves] LUG outing?

Lee Jordan lists at leejordan.org.uk
Wed Jan 14 14:54:04 GMT 2004

Very interested,

I've been before, erm some stoned Irish guy headlined, twas very funny.
I'm not sure the LUG jokes could get any better ;)

2 mates of mine and myself are planning on going to that gig at the Glee
club. We'll probably head over after work by train, I live in North Brum,
Rich and Kel live in East Brum so we are fine for travel.

Ed Byrne!!!!!!

Lee