[Wolves] Hardware going for Free

David Goodwin david.goodwin at openminds.co.uk
Wed Jan 14 16:09:04 GMT 2004

All,

We have an oldish Packard Bell PC which is looking for a warm home and a
good electric supply.

Currently it's just a case, cpu, psu and motherboard.

It's a PIII, perhaps ~700Mhz, with 128mb of RAM. If you beg enough I'll
screw the soundcard and graphics card (nvidia something) back in.

The only problem with it is that it doesn't keep time after being
rebooted - the onboard battery is probably flat, but appears to be
inaccessible (i.e. it's in a plastic casing soldered to the board).

If anyone is interested, reply before 5pm today so I can throw it in the
car and bring it along tonight. Otherwise it'll go in the skip.

thanks,

David.

--
David Goodwin