[Wolves] Off topic - travelwm

Chris Ball chris at puremorning.co.uk
Thu Jan 15 02:35:15 GMT 2004

> Oh dear, it looks like this news has also hit the front page of
wolverhamptons 'adnews' and is also in the 'evening mail'. It says that they
can't find out who owns the domain as they are hidden behind a PO box
number. Well, in my opinion,  they aren't very clever as a simple whois
lookup would show the owner and direct postal address.

> This could turn into a legal battle so does anyone know of any solicitors
that are up on internet law ?

> Gary

i'm just wondering, and this question you've avoided quite well... why do
you own said domain??? it's all shades of grey mate... Yes this will go to
court if it's got this much publicity and they think they can win...?

i would find it hard to give u advice, if u have not got a good reason for
having this site...

basically if ur squatting your fcuked...

sorry to be harsh.