[Wolves] Angel 3

Old Dan dan at dannyboy.dnsalias.org
Thu Jan 15 10:17:50 GMT 2004

Matthew Revell wrote:
> sparkes said:
>>On Thu, 2004-01-15 at 09:50, Old Dan wrote:
>
>>but the simple fact it that kiss was months ago. In fact it was quite
>>smooth thanks to the bum fluff on his face.  More like kissing a
>>(slightly hairy) girl than I expected, certainly something you could get
>>used to.  If imprisoned for a long time or stranded on a desert island
>>;-)
>
> While I'd love to continue the discussion of Aqzilla v Sparkathon, I'm
> pretty sure this thread was originally about a new server for the LUG, or
> something. I'm guessing at that, based on the Angel 3 name. So, what's it
> all about?
You know that 'Hardware going for free' courtesy of the benevolent &
kindly(not to mention obviously very rich :) ) David Goodwin?

Well, it's now going to be used as the new Angel server.  From the
sounds of things the present machine could have appeared on that
eighties TV programme with the Owl.  (remember that? the one where you
could download programs through the screen?)

Anyway, the current idea is to make it RAID.  Any further details
disappear from my mind in an alcoholic/the LUG was just too loud and the
people talking about it were too far away haze.  :)

--
Dan